TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Emergency crews responded to a construction accident in Terre Haute on Wednesday.
It happened around 4:00 on the I-70 overpass near 25th and Margaret.
According to officials, three construction workers fell 30-50 feet from a temporary walkway on the bridge.
They say the walkway gave out, causing the three to fall.
The workers were taken to Terre Haute Regional Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Three hurt after falling 30-50 feet during construction accident in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man dies in Montgomery County construction accident
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- Check your feet, keep your feet
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- One injured after accident involving pedestrian in Terre Haute
- Crews work Friday afternoon traffic accident in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- Terre Haute airport holds press conference for fall airshow
- Gas prices fall in Terre Haute, and across the state