VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a traffic note to pass along that could impact your commute.
The Highway Department says they've closed Riley Road from Moyer Drive to the round-about at the 641 Bypass.
They are blaming bridge structural issues for the closure.
There's no word on when it'll reopen.
- Bridge near 641 closed, structural issues to blame
- Vigo County bridge reopened after structural damage repaired
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- County looking to fix bridge issue before opening Riley Road
- Bridge closure causes safety issues for school bus riders
- '...the speed on State Road 641 needed to be raised.' Bypass speed limit jumps by 10 mph
- Mansfield Bridge closed after tree limb goes through roof
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects