GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Here's a way to check out local talent this weekend at the 6th annual ‘Made in Greene County’ showcase.
This event is put on by the Greene County Tourism Advisory board.
The goal is to give you a chance to see products made only by people who live in Greene County. The doors open to shoppers Saturday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Visit the Greene County 4-H Fairgrounds and Event Center on State Road 54.
- 6th annual 'Made in Greene County' event
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Grill Us hotline returns for 6th year
- Annual 'Take Back the Night' event scheduled for Wednesday
- Annual event helps increase visitors to local stores
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Greene County man dies in mining accident
- Greene County hospital shows off new art