LYFORD, Ind. (WTHI) - There is an emergency boil order for Lyford water customers.
Officials report this is a 24-hour boil order.
This comes after a water main break in the Lyford area.
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Back story of a boil order
Scroll for more content...