TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Meadows Shopping Center in Terre Haute will welcome another new business this weekend.
The Stork Stop will host its grand opening this Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
It's owned by Chirs and Kayla Doti.
Kayla had the idea to open the boutique when she became a mom for the second time.
She and her husband hope The Stork Stop will help moms and dads get what they need for their babies.
- New baby centered store set to hold grand opening at The Meadows this weekend
- New partner talks Meadows Shopping Center plans
- Meadows Shopping Center booming with new business
- With new ownership, Meadows plans a grand reopening
- IndyCar Grand Prix weekend opens with autograph sessions, qualifying
- New place to grab a bite opens in the Meadows
- New dialysis center in Sullivan holds open house
- Convenience store opens along i69
- Brewing company celebrates grand opening in Paris
- County council shoots down revisit of funding Meadows voting center location