WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Get ready to spring your clocks forward by one hour this coming weekend.
It's all part of Daylight Saving Time.
Before you go to bed this Saturday night (March 10th), turn your clocks forward by one hour.
Don't forget, this is also a great time to check your smoke detector batteries, and go over your families safe action plan if severe weather strikes where you live.
- Don't forget to spring forward this weekend with time change
- Forget Me Not: A daughter's view of Alzheimer's
- Spring insect forecast
- Beekeepers' Spring preparations underway
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Bill to help foster parents moves forward
- Click It or Ticket begins just in time for Memorial Day weekend
- Black Friday trends changing
- Church leaders determined to 'move forward' after arson